Tuesday, October 14, 2008

You know what guys, I’m an ass. I started posting this story a while ago and haven’t for a few months. It’s because I’ve been working hard to finish it (still failing though) and while doing so I kept changing things. This means that if I were to start posting again there would be some serious continuity issues (I’ve deleted almost an entire chapter of this from my current version and reworked character and sub stories too much). Not that anybody’s hooked on this or anything but if I ever finish it properly I’ll repost it all at once (unless it becomes novel length then I’ll go for publishing it, in which you can buy it). In the mean time I’ll use this blog for short stories I do (currently being asked to do a few of these for English). Basically just consider this discontinued. Sorry.

No comments: